Knowing as much as you can about a product is key to making sure you don’t waste your money on garbage or get ripped off. This is the reason we review products. We take our reviews very seriously and we NEVER take payment or perks from a company in order to give a favorable review.
In most cases they are items and/or services we’ve personally used. In a few cases we may not have used the item or service, but have received credible and valuable information about it we feel you need to know and will include that information in a review. But we will make it clear in our review if we’ve been to the store or not, and if not, we’ll tell you where we got our information.
- Woodform Inc 16″ or 24″ Wood Spice Rack (Review)
- WARNING – Power4Home System – Scam!
- TP vs. FT vs. PN vs. PT – Comparing Cost & Use of Paper Products
- The Many Uses for Bandanas & Where to Buy at Best Quality & Price
- Smells BeGone Odor Absorber (Review)
- SHOWER TO SHOWER BODY POWDER Review (and best price info)
- Mission Athletecare Enduracool Towel – Review
- Lodge Pan Holder / Pan Handle Mitts (review)
- Kettle Perfection – Review of Revere Stainless Tea Kettles
- Inexpensive Personal Emergency Alarm – Good for the Disabled or Fragile
- IDENTITY STRONGHOLD Original RFID Blocking Secure Sleeves® Review
- CVS.com 40% OFF Sale (plus $10 Off with your personal Promo Code)
- CVS Brands Highly Recommended – Save Even More Money During 40% OFF Sale
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent, 8 fl oz – Review
- CatholicMatch.com – Review
- Buy Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment from Amazon.com for 3 Great Reasons
- BICYCLE 808 STANDARD POKER CARDS – REVIEW
- Alumawallet or Aluma Wallet (by Telebrands) Review
- $1 Cut-Rite Wax Paper – Another Great Reason To Shop at Dollar Tree!
You can also use the “Post Categories” links at right to find all of our review categories and more.